Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me Empty
PostSubject: Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me   Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 pm

I love playing games, and I think you guys all know that, I'm sure none of you know that I have a terrifically high IQ tongue ,I love reading, one of my favourite pastimes of course!

I like making GFX, though compared to Kami I make shit xD
I like making programs, and also, creating scripts, and watching Star Wars Episode IV in the command prompt xD (the command if you have telnet enabled as a feature, is
telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl)

I play CSS because I am a hardcore gamer

Believe it or not, I started playing CSS when the Beta first came out, I played that and haven't stopped playing it since, hence my love for mg servers, namely our clan server

I am fairly good at helping people make programs work, setting up operating systems, and I am an amateur pc technician

I like any music that doesn't involve Gayfag Beiber and my favourite genre of movie is horror, but I'll watch anything
(and yes Kami, I used your Ideas as a template, now onto the real shit Very Happy)

My gaming lifestyle started with the Gameboy, and no, not the color, that wasn't out yet

I've never been scared of horror movies

I learned my swear words very young watching adult swim, when it started

Funfact: I lost my virginity a week before my 13th birthday Razz

My xbox 360 is literally a piece of shit, its disc tray fails 70% of the time when games are inserted (fucking Play DVD bullshit trying to play games -.-) It survived the half red ring(overheating) and started to work normal again, but it just red ringed(mechanical failure) out of nowhere -.-

My PC specs aren't the best, but they work, I can play any game above 100 FPS(tested with crysis on medium settings)

My recently bought headset is a Turtle Beach Ear Force Z1 headset and I fucking love it!

I've lived most of my life without a father(FUCKING SUCKS) pale

My all time classic favourite game is Mario, that shits epic

I own a Wii and I must say, its pretty damn good once you get past its shit graphix

Oh, and I write books,

I wish the forums had a section for posting short stories of any genre albino

and if you haven't navigated away from this page yet( lol! ) I absolutely love this clan, I've been in ALOT, and I haven't been in one as cool as YXX, and Kami, you are a great leader, you truly have earned your title of clan leader, you are a kind person, and if you really have to, you get strict and get everything under control. I hope this clan lives forever! sunny

P.S. I am a kindhearted person, a layed back person, I don't take things too seriously unless I get really irritated(thats almost impossible Very Happy) and to tell the truth, I do in fact smoke, there is a backstory to this, I thought I found the one I wanted to be with forever, but she betrayed me and I was heartbroken, it took a long ass time to realise that even after all she'd been through, she didn't change one bit, but enough about a failed love, I just go with the flow, if people want to do something else, I'm all for it, considering I couldn't care less about what I'm doing, If people need assistance, I'll try to help them to the best of my knowledge, and If I can't... I'm on a computer, thats what the internet is for! lol! Well to wrap things up, I plan to stay in this clan as long as it lives, and if it somehow does die, I will still carry its tag on with my gaming criteria, well as you may have guessed, I'm tired of typing now so this is where I get off, Mr. Freeman. geek
Back to top Go down
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me   Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Almost forgot, sorry if I offended any Beiber lover here, it is possible that someone in the clan could like him
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Kommando

Nuclear Kommando

PostSubject: Re: Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me   Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 am

My friend this is like the most epicly awesome post I have ever seen in all YXX history (lol)
its so beautiful!

some points:
-lol ur funny
-lolz ur cool
-LOLz ur awesome
-you will get a short story section : )
-your like meh a conputer tech and shit XD

LONG LIVE YXX
Back to top Go down
RoboKiller

RoboKiller

PostSubject: Re: Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me   Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 pm

comrade you are awesome XD
Back to top Go down
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

PostSubject: Re: Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me   Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:56 am

Oh and yes, I am British, UK FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Raptor Jesus

Raptor Jesus

PostSubject: haha   Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm

hahahaha nice man. you seem pretty layed back ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me   Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me Empty

Back to top Go down

Even though almost everybody knows and loves meh, I wanna make sure everyone knows more about me
Page 1 of 1