Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had to make another steam ID sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeus

zeus

I had to make another steam ID sorry Empty
PostSubject: I had to make another steam ID sorry   I had to make another steam ID sorry EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 pm

CSS Name: S.W.A.T.
Mic: Yes
How Often Do I Play:
Time Played on our servers:
Had to make a new steam ID so none yet on this
Steamid: CommanderKell
Why do you want to join and what do you have to offer (dont say anything involving admin):
I like your servers and i can help with recruiting and populating your servers and I have been in many clans for many games weither it has been computer or xbox so i can help in many many ways.i am also a hard working, fun loving, and determined player.thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Kommando

Nuclear Kommando

PostSubject: Re: I had to make another steam ID sorry   I had to make another steam ID sorry EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:39 pm

we never see you using your mic well I didnt really,I will review this app with drizzt and see...
Back to top Go down
zeus

zeus

PostSubject: Re: I had to make another steam ID sorry   I had to make another steam ID sorry EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

well i will start using it i didnt think it mattered at the time lol sorry i will start using it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had to make another steam ID sorry   I had to make another steam ID sorry Empty

Back to top Go down

I had to make another steam ID sorry
Page 1 of 1