Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bipolardiz's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bipolardiz

bipolardiz

Bipolardiz's Application Empty
PostSubject: Bipolardiz's Application   Bipolardiz's Application EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:25 pm

CSS Name: My name is always bipolardiz

Mic: Yes

How often do you play: I play anywhere from 2 hrs to 12 hrs a day depending on my classes.

Steam Community Page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:37546403

About You:
My name is David. I was born in Florida but moved to Las Vegas like 14 years ago. I miss the east coast. I currently attend College of Southern Nevada High School. I am a senior in high school and a sophomore in College.

Why do you want to join and what do you have to offer: I would like to join mostly because Rawr has become a good friend of mine through a community I normally play. Rawr and I have a bunch of inside jokes and are always playing together. Otherwise, this community seems to be very well put together with strong leadership. Those being some of the qualities I look for in a good community. What can I offer is a difficult question. I am not strong with any mapping facilities but I am a good player. I am helpful and mature. With these qualities I can do what is necessary to help the group.

Thanks for reading my application!!
Back to top Go down
-gђø§†-₪3w†-

-gђø§†-₪3w†-

PostSubject: Re: Bipolardiz's Application   Bipolardiz's Application EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 pm

hmmm this is a hard one idk know a rawr xD ( this is him) but i approve Smile now we need nuke nuke what do u tihnk
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Kommando

Nuclear Kommando

PostSubject: Re: Bipolardiz's Application   Bipolardiz's Application EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah hes in and very nice neat app man : )
Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bipolardiz's Application   Bipolardiz's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bipolardiz's Application
Page 1 of 1