Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-. Empty
PostSubject: Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-.   Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah, Kami bugged me to post the new name I am to be going by on the forums so people stay informed, of course my forum name obviously will stay as a momento the the great Comrade Rapture, but alas, he must go, as it is time to choose a new alias.. by which I have chosen...

YXX | Comrade Seraphâ„¢

Yes, a great name indeed, we will mourn the loss of our dear Comrade Rapture, but now Lord Seraph shall step in and take his grand place amongst us assuming the role Rapture once held.

Geez... I make it sound like I've died xD

Last edited by xComradeRapturex on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoboKiller

RoboKiller

PostSubject: Re: Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-.   Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 am

Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-. Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

PostSubject: Re: Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-.   Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Hey folks! Guess what, That's right, another name... change... err... anyway, welcome YXX | Microsoft Samâ„¢ , that's right, I'm now the... err... Text-to-speech voice from... Windows... XP *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-.   Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-. Empty

Back to top Go down

Because Kami won't stop bickering about this... .-.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Other-
Jump to: