Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sigh... Its that time again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

Sigh... Its that time again... Empty
PostSubject: Sigh... Its that time again...   Sigh... Its that time again... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Guys... I know you hate hearing this every now and again, but the servers are dead if people aren't there, no one joins if they don't see anyone on the servers, we need to become more active, as a group, we should collaborate more, because our servers get weaker when no one is around.

In FPS terms - We need to regroup, if we don't our enemies will surround us, and we won't stand a fighting chance! We're losing this war, we need to start acting like we give a damn, otherwise, we'll all be dead in this pit, and we won't see our families again, and I know, as soldiers, we want to win this so we can be able to go home to our families! If we don't, our army will fall, and if it does, we'll fade to dust as our enemies stand over our dead bodies and laugh at us. I for one am not a sissy, and I'm going to act like I give a damn, purely because I do. Shape up, or we won't live to see another day!
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Kommando

Nuclear Kommando

PostSubject: Re: Sigh... Its that time again...   Sigh... Its that time again... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 pm

YES EVERYONE!

Me Robos and Comrades hopes are still here waiting till the time comes where we reach our destiny!

We want you to join the war!
Back to top Go down
RoboKiller

RoboKiller

PostSubject: Re: Sigh... Its that time again...   Sigh... Its that time again... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 pm

lets get all of our good scrimers and add them with us as the alpha team, and when we get more people we can have a beata team, once we get alpha team together we prectice 2 times a week for 3 weeks or untill we find a clan to scrim aganst and then we win the scrims aganst other clan, and that is a good way to attract new members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh... Its that time again...   Sigh... Its that time again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigh... Its that time again...
Page 1 of 1