Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post the most FRUSTRATING GAME you've ever played here and give a reason as to why

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

Post the most FRUSTRATING GAME you've ever played here and give a reason as to why Empty
PostSubject: Post the most FRUSTRATING GAME you've ever played here and give a reason as to why   Post the most FRUSTRATING GAME you've ever played here and give a reason as to why EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 am

Ugh... I can give an easy example...

Playing Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal right now, and it is a total bitch, there is this mage, and I can swear, SWEAR!!! She is HAX0Ring me right now, she keeps using timestop and bombards me, I've died 58 times in the last 17 minutes -.-

EDIT: Finally got that bitch

P.S. Swear your brains out if you need to

Last edited by xComradeRapturex on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Kommando

Nuclear Kommando

Post the most FRUSTRATING GAME you've ever played here and give a reason as to why Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post the most FRUSTRATING GAME you've ever played here and give a reason as to why   Post the most FRUSTRATING GAME you've ever played here and give a reason as to why EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 am

Lolz wow
Back to top Go down

Post the most FRUSTRATING GAME you've ever played here and give a reason as to why
Page 1 of 1