Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1   Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:40 am

Once there was a man, this was no ordinary man, for you see, he had his own godly powers, one day, he got tired of living on Earth due to the endless douchebaggery, so he invented a spaceship and flew into space, once there, he found a wormhole, now this man was surely a risk taker, so he flew directly into it, as he entered another universe, the wormhole closed behind him, at this, he screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" at the top of his lungs, "Well, because of that stupid piece of shit wormhole, I'm trapped, maybe I can start a new world on one of these planets... Mad" He said. After hours of searching, he found one, one that could sustain life of its own, he landed on it and looked around, "Well shit, atleast I got somewhere to start " After long hours of thinking on a name for it, he chose something that no one could ever take from him, he called it, "Planet YXX" He spoke to himself, "Yeah, thats it!, no one could ever think of that name!" And he started to build a home and start his new life, eventually he'd find a way back to Earth and take a select few back to this newfound planet, and he would build a clan, and slowly but surely, it would grow, but until then, he had to survive. "Hmm, these animals seem edible, wait, animals? I guess I thought correctly that this planet might have life on it considering it could maintain living creatures... I'm going to catch one and cook it" After hours of hunting, he caught something that looked like a lion, the reaction on his face was affraid because he was shocked and amazed at his catch, "DAMN! Looks like I'll be eating well for a while, just hope its truly edible once cooked..." After returning to the home he had built from the surrounding resources, he started a fire and roasted the creature over it, after it was finished cooking, he took a bite. "Well this does taste pretty damn good, and its not poisonous, thank god... wait, if I'm here, maybe I could start my own religion as well, it can take place as my clan, since I call the Planet YXX, thats what this religion shall be called, this clan, YXX, I could make that work" Years later, after this man had figured out how to get back to earth, he selected people to come to this new planet with him, and he told them all about it. And thus began the human race on Planet YXX.

Last edited by xComradeRapturex on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Kommando

Nuclear Kommando

PostSubject: Re: Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1   Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:52 am

The story was good BUT it should be 3 times more longer! XD

needs some more weps like umm NUKES! yeah thats its an shit!
and about the clan

o o o and make it as chapters! that would be epic!

this would be chap 1 if u want
Back to top Go down
xComradeRapturex

xComradeRapturex

PostSubject: Re: Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1   Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 am

Will get to that in future chapters if this one survives votes and/or comments
Back to top Go down
RoboKiller

RoboKiller

PostSubject: Re: Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1   Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:29 pm

nice, im going to read the second one right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1   Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet YXX backstory Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1