Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...

Go down 
+3
ʒṁǿ♡Battlefield
ScantAjax
Taeresk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taeresk

Taeresk

3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... Empty
PostSubject: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 am

I keep seeing Jailbreak in my history of YXX servers one's a test and hte other is official..but why? I know only 2 people in the clan that play jailbreak and about no one outside of it.. there's a fun type server and that's the only other mode..just sayin' what happened to that other server with the minigames and stuff? Sad
Back to top Go down
Taeresk

Taeresk

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:43 am

Taeresk wrote:
I keep seeing Jailbreak in my history of YXX servers one's a test and hte other is official..but why? I know only 2 people in the clan that play jailbreak and about no one outside of it.. there's a fun type server and that's the only other mode..just sayin' what happened to that other server with the minigames and stuff? Sad
That AND the Fun type arena keeps asking for the Godzilla.bsg file, which NOBODY has!
Back to top Go down
ScantAjax

ScantAjax

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 am

I suggest that we just trash the god damn Jail Break and go back to the original Minigames Server. And i have one more complaint. This one is about Nuke, BECAUSE of the fact that he totally RUINED YXX. If he does not fix it i plan to either overthrow or leave YXX perminatly.
Back to top Go down
ʒṁǿ♡Battlefield

PostSubject: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:51 am

ScantAjax I never EVER thought i would say this but i agree with you Nuke has done some shit that isnt reallying helping at all and knowing him hes not going to stop here.
Back to top Go down
Natekryo

Natekryo

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 am

Totally agree, and for one Scant, you cant exactly overthrow Nuke, its not a democracy, unless of course you have pals that will pay for a few servers with 16 slots each. But it is kind of stupid to have 2 Jailbreak servers.
Back to top Go down
Taeresk

Taeresk

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 am

Alright, so if we all keep complaining, what will happen? What are our opinions of what should happen to the 3 or possibly 2 because we can rid of a server? :s

My Opinion is that we could possibly have only 2 servers in which is a minigame and a fun type which we KNOW people like, not jailbreak which you are betting they like..
Back to top Go down
BlOoD_hUnTeR

BlOoD_hUnTeR

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:38 am

i compleatly agree he need to give us what we want. not what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Kommando

Nuclear Kommando

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 am

I already changed it back guys calm down, it was for temp

explanation why I did this:

YXX | BlOoD_hUnTeR: ok well alot of people are geting pissed at you. and tht dosent mean i am
YXX | Nuclear Kamikaze 神風: I know
YXX | BlOoD_hUnTeR: but alot of people are
YXX | Nuclear Kamikaze 神風: Im trying to get my chance up to win the life time server
YXX | Nuclear Kamikaze 神風: so the clan can stay 4ever
YXX | BlOoD_hUnTeR: like a contest?
YXX | Nuclear Kamikaze 神風: yes it is
YXX | Nuclear Kamikaze 神風: from a good clan I know
YXX | Nuclear Kamikaze 神風: they were looking 4 graphics designers for there server hosting site
YXX | Nuclear Kamikaze 神風: to make some GFX
YXX | Nuclear Kamikaze 神風: so I wanted 2 win so yeah

I made some and now am showing the jb map 2 them
so the will like meh and give me the life time server

I dont like it ether but so the clan can stay for ever
and so we can have a back up server!
Back to top Go down
ScantAjax

ScantAjax

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 am

The servers are back to normal. BUT if he ever fucks up the servers that bad again... the OVERTHROW is still open to whoever will help out.
Back to top Go down
BlOoD_hUnTeR

BlOoD_hUnTeR

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 am

ok soap you forget that you cant over throw the person paying. cus he can stop paying and shut down the server
Back to top Go down
Taeresk

Taeresk

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Good, resolved! lol!
Back to top Go down
RoboKiller

RoboKiller

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 pm

you guys need to calm down nuclear is trying his best to keep the clan alive, and all you can say is what you dont like that he is doing. shame on you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...   3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty... Empty

Back to top Go down

3 CSS servers ,2/3 Jailbreak that are nearly always empty...
Page 1 of 1